Marchin on
Friday, November 20 @ 21:22
Reached home at 3am today and woke up only at 1230.
I miss Korea alot now :( The buffet breakfast, metal chopsticks, taking pictures of everything like tourists, bbq pork, sleeping on the bus, suaning people etc etc. Pearlyn is in Genting now haiz so good can go overseas again. Watched Kbs and they were playing all the songs we heard in Korea, U-Kiss, SS501, Brown Eyed Girls, 2PM! And my sister really fell for it when I told her I took a picture with SS501 at the airport B-)
I'm supposed to do my overdue ss assignment but I'm still in a
lazing-around-cuz-I-just-got-back-from-overseas-so-I-need-to-unpack-and-I-have-jet-lag hahahaha oh wells. Tomorrow!!! I'll really do it tomorrow!!! I just need motivation hehe. I really hate long hair I want to cut my hair short!!! But alot of people telling me not to cut. Should I??? Argh.
AND I REALISED I MISSED 2 EPISODES OF MOMO LOVE!!! Dang it. So when I watch the show tomorrow I wouldn't be getting a single thing at all wtb!!!
Will try to do a proper post on Korea soon after I have the pictures from Pea, Deon, Amanda and Tq cuz it sucks to type alot without having pictures.