<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I'm an easy girl to love but the hardest person to keep loving
Thursday, November 12 @ 09:48

Flying off in like 12 hours whoo. Ok I haven't exactly finished packing I hope I don't underpack and freeze to death in Korea :-)

Meanwhile I'm downloading Gossip Girl into my psp but Sendspace's a bitch only one at a time :( Listening to old songs now, really great how it seems so nice after not listening to it for a long time.
Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas - This Is Me
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Maroon 5 - Won't Go Home Without You
Skye Sweetnam - Get Tangled Up In Me
Jesse McCartney - Because You Live
Great songs hahahaha. I need do ss seq omg!

Just received an email from SADeaf saying they've raised like $88,613.09 from flag day wow. Ok they also have another flag day in 2010 which is probably why they emailed us -.-
Date: Saturday, 16 Jan 2010
Time: 0930 - 1530
To volunteer email at cam@sadeaf.org.sg
For those in need of cip hours ;)

Will miss everyone here ha ha. Sorry C I can't wish you good luck before your O's oh well. Tomorrow is Black Friday and also World Kindness Day ._.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.