<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

The heart never lies
Tuesday, November 3 @ 18:02

Today reached school at like 0645 and waited Pea, Wl, Rh to come then played taiti. I think it's like some morning ritual that we can't do without hehe. Played till 0800 and went to training! Thanks Rh for your Hot Shot disc I'll try asap ok which is not that soon :p

Ran 10 rounds around the court and sometimes coach will make us sprint one whole round -.- Training was kinda fun today I guess, maybe cuz we were all pretty high and stuff. Coach made us do endurance stuff during last part of training, my calve muscles are aching now. But I guess it's worth it for toned calves.

Waited for Pea, Rh, Foo then went to Singpost meet Jway and ate lunch at Suki Sushi ^^v Got that meal thingo which was like $6.99++!? So ordered different stuff and ate salmon sashimi and ramen. Been long since I ate raw salmon :) I think we argued quite alot about stuff, like whether sending sms to someone who's overseas cost extra money -.-

It doesn't btw, like if you think about it, how could everyone know whether you're overseas right? So obviously receiving smses when you're overseas is foc. That's why I always like to spam people who are on holiday :>

Went to Tpy with Rh after that, took 155 then went to the library. Went to check how much my fines are in total and omfg they're like $34.80!!! T_T Don't think I'm gonna tell my parents they'll kill me or something. I'll luv the person who can pay for my fines :> Haha I'm kidding I have to figure to find a way out. Did Chem and E Maths the idiot just copied from me zzz.

Ate at Macs redeemed free small fries and thanks Rh for the hot fudge sundae! I'm not going to call you S.G.H -.- Oh yes and thanks for borrowing Gossip Girl for me! :D It won't be overdue ok! Took 8 home and slept on the bus hahaha thought I'd miss my stop but I didn't as usual.

Talking to Sj on msn now, she's damn crap hahaha. She's watching Dragon Ball Z -.- Ks found a job hehe. Sj also found another job and hopefully her one we can all work together! It'll be tons of fun :)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.