<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Eight years and still counting!
Sunday, November 29 @ 23:55

Happy birthday Alester!!!
I've known you since P1 that's like 8 years!? HAHA you're my oldest friend whom I still keep in touch with and I'm thankful for having such a retarded friend like you :> You never fail to make me laugh with your crazy antics and together with @clrnc you guys are mad. Will remember all those times playing sports with you, bowling, badminton, basketball, tennis etc. Love crashing your house your mum is so nice :) And it's just 5 minutes away! Though I can't seem to crash your condo door yet I'll learn soon enough hah!

Thanks for all the moments Squirrel and friends forever hahaha.

P/s I still remember the time you and @clrnc took my slipper in the hall and I had to chase you guys barefoot! I.want.my.revenge ok I'm just kidding

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.