And I am right this time and you are out of line
Friday, November 20 @ 01:03
Ok I'm finally back at Sg hooray! But not at home :(
Plane ride was fun, Pea and I didn't really get to sleep at all. Blasted music from the headphones and sang to KPop songs haha. Also sang nursery rhymes haha omg how lame can we get. The food was horrible. No chicken left so had to eat Korean food argh. Took the kimchi and pepper paste but my bag stinks now -.- Thanks Foo, Teddy, Jona, Xw, Junjie and others I forgot who else who fetched us but sorry we couldn't stay around! They made 'signs' for us mine was Dinomich hahahaha -.- Super sweet thanks guys!
At Jeremy/Loraine's house now, sort of last gathering for Elvina/Ethel/Dwayne before they fly off. Ate chilli crabs and
mantou the moment I get back, how B-ing awesome is that!? HAHA. I miss Sg food a hell lot. Korean food is like all veggies, kimchi, bleh. I want to eat char kway teow and other fried whatnots. AND MACS!!! Time to get fat hehe.
And to do my overdue homework.
Oh yes and my dad fixed my N81!!! Omg my old messages are still there hahaha. So kewlz I want to read them all again :-)