<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

You can sit beside me when the world comes down
Tuesday, October 6 @ 17:26

Why is the school so desperate to get students to go to Shanghai!?
IMPT: Calling all Sec 2s and 3s, pls see sch portal re an exciting Physics trip to Shanghai. file name:Shanghai Physics Trip_R1.ppt. Sign up for the trip ASAP.
Who cares man -.-

I suddenly remember I came across good Stomp material! There's this couple at the void deck and the girl was stripping the guy there!? Roflmao. Could've taken a picture but didn't want to be chased by all the Springfield people. Omg wth are they planning to do there? Have sex!? I hope someone took a picture man.

And I realised there is a catchment area near my house and it looks damn nice! It looks more glorious than the reservoir ohmygosh the view is just too awesome. I didn't realise it before because it was blocked by all the trees and now it's been cleared for construction of some crap.

Pea said that I am very stubborn. She must've been the millionth person to have told me that. Idk why, maybe it's cuz I'm a taurus. Taurus people are very stubborn ok! He can wait long long, I don't care~
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.