<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Without you
Saturday, October 31 @ 11:00

Yesterday was the last day of school, I'm gonna miss em idiots in 3Fg heh. Ms Latifah baked us lovely cupcakes with pink/blue icing with red hearts on top. Best ft ever :)

Results suck, I failed Phys and Geog overall 49 and 47 haiz. Stayed back in school with Pea, Weiheng, Rh, Jj, Ben, Sz etc. In the end Wh, Ben, Sz and I were left lol. Slacked in the classroom and they play with some pole which hit the cupcake :o and the rubbed it everywhere eww. I think our classroom became dirty in the end hehe :B Walked Wh to MTP, then we were trying to get a ride from anyone we know. But in the end we took a cab out to the bus stop. Thanks Sz and Ben for paying the $3.20 haha!

Went to meet Gerome at Eastpoint for dinner before going to tuition, Jway, Teddy and Eugene popped by -.- Then rushed to tuition and was almost half an hour late. We have chalet on 4, 5, 6 Dec cool huh.

Worst day ever yesterday, dealt with all the bad news and stuff. I can't believe all this is happening :( But I know my girls are strong. We'll pull through friends forever <3

Bon voyage Fiona, Amanda and Teddy! Enjoy Cambodia haha. I can go to Amanda's performance after all woohoo.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.