Who would have thought it would end up like this?
Tuesday, October 6 @ 16:42
Early morning went to eat breakfast with Pea at Kallang, saw fat dogs, flirtatious dogs and dogs who
just couldn't give a damn hahaha.
Physics spa is over and I'm so relieved omg. Idk why my left arm was like fucking weak for no reason before that, even I would go '
uhhhhhhhh' like Rh does. I told Pea and Rh at Tpy, they raise their eyebrows in amusement. Gosh it's so weird. I think I could hyperventilate too, wow I'm a freak. Jiaying helped me cleared my doubts, thanks babe :)
Went to Tpy after that with Rh and Pea, took 31 and saw a Korean guy on the bus but he's so ugly lmao. Ate western food at some food court and it's awesome! Totally worth it and fries with mayo rocks aha. Pea got obsessed with some RI boys who have ear holes -.- Got into a debate whether boys with earholes are hot anot and I can't believe Rh thinks it's nice!?
Then walked over to the library and Rh bought a ezlink card skin thingy hahaha. Mr Worry! At the library Rh couldn't help me solve A Maths questions cuz I didn't give him formula -.- So took pictures of dogs from some complete guide of dogs using Rh's phone. His phone so fun to take pictures cuz it's a cybershot hahaha. Took photos of over 20 dogs and the shih tzu is so adorable!!! But since it came from China I don't really like it anymore.
Beauty and The Geek is so lame hahaha. They ask contestants how to spell intelligent!? Like how dumb can they get. Pictures with Rh, upload them another time. I don't want to be a double agent D: