<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

There's more sushi in the sea
Sunday, October 18 @ 15:09

The Suite Life On Deck is taking a long time to load so I shall post first.

Talked to Fiona on the phone for 3 hours last night, just like old times :-) She says I'm the only one who can make her say out stuff omg 8) I think that's our longest record, I need to check my archives to see whether it beats the old record hehe. Still searching.... and I realised that on September 2008, Jway pulled Horsey's pants down to the ankles. How come I don't remember! :O Damn funny omg.

I luv archives, tells you all the retarded stuff you once did.

I also want to go Alester's house again! HAHA, play Xbox, caram, basketball, tennis \m/ Remembering the time when I played dota for the first time, totally tricked into playing la! Lost badly cuz I didn't even know how to play -.-

I still can't find that post so forget it. But at least I found all the crazy stuff we all did. Bn was such a terror class I think hahahahahaha.

Photos from last week:

Pea's cute tumbler which leaks.

My new calculator <3

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.