Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too
Tuesday, October 20 @ 15:04
Eoys officially over :>
Dumb listening compre with all sorts of hidden messages where you have to '
listen between the lies' pft. I think I'll fail it and therefore pulling down my Chi grade. Why did that dumb guy in the last passage have to act heroic and save a mannequin in a burning shop? I don't even know what's the moral of the story which I got wrong -.-
Mrt-ed to Tamp with Jway, Sz, Junjie & Alvin then Sz left while the rest of us went to Kfc to kill time :B Got 3 more chops on Sunshine card or wtv hahaha Pea we can go redeem free food again! ;) Stayed there for 1 hour plus although we've finished our food cuz Gv don't open for the early birds. Stoned there while the guys talked about dota no life people oops.
Then went to Gv to look at movie timings and it was a tough decision between
Imagine That and
Imagine That. Zzz no other interesting shows to watch dang it. Junjie already watched
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs D:
I didn't really think it was damn awesome sigh only some funny parts. Wanted to find Furfur @Novena after that but my phone died before I could call him -.- So yeah here I am, back at home. Saw Azly @Tamp interchange he's such a big boy already aww. And I think I saw angmohs in the neighbourhood!? Hot new neighbours B)
I got 61 for A Maths I'm happy I passed. Aye I haven't watch a single episode of Tslod, I want to catch up to the ep with Jordin Sparks! I love Lady Gaga's Bad Romance now, ra ra! I want to change my blogskin but don't know what to change it to hmmz.
懒惰虫就是懒惰虫!