Most things aren't better left unsaid
Tuesday, October 27 @ 18:19
26/10
Yesterday kena caught by Ryan Chia for playing cards during lunch. The lot of us was kinda pissed cuz how could the others miss seeing Ryan Chia!? He's like
round -.- So he asked us to see him after school but he wasn't there hehe. Ate @Macs and I want to collect all the Happy Meal toys! Justice League :> I already have Batman and Martin Manhunter! Whoever have the previous ones if you don't mind you can give it to me! I'll luv you forever and ever hahaha. This is the last week they'll be selling em :( Dumb people selling them on Ebay for $3.50 total scammers.

I want :(

Cute right!!! HAHAHA.

Foo said guys who can hold their pee well are guys you should marry hahahahaha bullshit.
Was using the dumb N-gage QD which the rubber thingy dropped so I can't type Abc. I w_s typing like this _nd people h_ve to guess the words. Sorry people! Daddy took me to take the jab at the same clinic as Pea's cuz my favourite clinic ran out of stocks :( But it was damn cool to see the jab poke inside me only that I'm suffering from the after effects now.
27/10
Mdm Rai told me I got 3rd in class for Eng 2nd semester hah in your face Rai. Still think I'll fail Eng huh. I'm not that pathetic k and I swore I'll show you dumbass!!!
Didn't go to training cuz right arm was still aching and I did not want to risk the balls being thrown at that arm. Was also feeling feverish cuz I was 37.2 last night :o I don't want to go school tomorrow sigh.