Maybe this time
Saturday, October 10 @ 14:40
I think I may have killed the SS paper yesterday :o Wrote like crazy till time ran out and didn't have time to check anything. Ate @Jacks Place with Sj, Regina, Serene and Jenna after the paper, saw Mrs Tan on the way there hahaha and told her about Jacks Place student meal. Was damn full after the main course and there was still ice cream -.- Regina don't be so emo already k don't think so much :D
After that rushed to tuition cuz I was late and the teacher wouldn't start without me. Sj I'm a good student leh! Better than you :p
Watched abit of
Child's Play 2 at midnight and it was like Chucky! I screamed at one scene la my mum thought I was nuts. And yesterday's
Why Why Love episode so sad la!
Today I shall mug for E Hist, E Maths Geog omg I hope I have enough capacity in my brain. My tuition teacher told me there's such a thing called
Brain Yoga where you can increase the brain capacity omfg hahahaha. I shall try it later ;)
Ok just read Pea's latest post whoo I was the first to read and comment. Omg eye candy there,
Min Ho~~~ And I can upload the pictures from Rh's phone!

Only one pic with ShI shall go back to mugging :D New Moon posters look so hot! How come idk Dakota Fanning's in New Moon :(