I'm the boss of you
Saturday, October 24 @ 11:49
Yesterday went to breakfast with P, Foo, Jway, Teddy, Jeramyn and Wh. HAHA Teddy asked me before I can ask him, it's like he can almost read my mind. Jeramyn and I ate Happy Meal hahaha got Justice League toy! So cool got cards inside somemore. Also got some Monopoly thingo with stickers which we stick on the thing and can win a cruise to Hawaii whoo~
Thanks Joanne for the flower it got pretty squashed haha maybe I can flatten it and preserve it forever lmao.
Failed Geog which was quite expected since I wrote one liners for alot of the answers :o So I failed Geog and Physics grr. Damn disappointed in Physics haiz. Kept my promise, watched soccer interclass. Played against Cr, good game by everyone though we lost in the end :( Gracias Zehao for your
lemon lime 100Plus! Watched the finals Cr-Hm; Cr won again whoo even though they were tired after playing against our class.
Richie is such a joker.
"Eh tell me when 20 seconds left, I want get yellow card."
-
-
-
-
-
-
"20 seconds left!"
"Eh fuck you!"
-
Referee flashes the yellow card-
"Walao still got 3 minutes left they bluff you la!"
HAHAHA.
Then my phone white out omg wtf. Previous phone screen went black, this one screen went white -.- Sorry if you guys smsed me but I never replied!
Went to tuition after that, took 33 there for the first time I thought I was gonna get lost. Our teacher brought his 6 month old son hahaha he's so adorable. I thought he was a girl at first :O Everyone was playing with him and the baby could almost point the middle finger hahahaha.
Told teacher I failed Physics and he went through Pressure again cuz I told him I was weak at that. I was the only girl in tuition during Phys zzz. Buwen brought his own baked cookies and they're good. Thanks Buwen for always giving me food lolol. Got free periodic table which was the size of a card which we can keep in our wallet haha coolz.
Don't think about retaining! Don't worry so much, I'm sure you guys will pull through. Luv you guys xo! Don't lose faith.
I want to watch Amanda's performance on 6Nov, but I have tuition :( How!!!