If I knew then
Saturday, October 3 @ 14:57
English paper was over yesterday hooray~
1st October no Children's Day for us T_T But Ah Liow was nice to give us sweets and biscuits hahahaha. Thurs went to Sj's for studying. I love playing with her house lift teehee. Sj will always start screaming at me :B Supposed to study but ended up all four of us staring at the computer screen watching Fann Wong and Chris Lee's wedding!?
Roflmao. After that all collapsed on Sj's bed and Fiona slept like a pig.
Yesterday after the paper went to Suntec with Sj, Ks, Regina, Alfred, Kenji, Joel and Zehao. Alfred went to Esplanade library to print music scores while the rest of us went to eat lunch @Pepper Lunch. Had to pick the chilli and onions out and give them all to Kenji the pig c: Told lame jokes and everyone was laughing except for Joel who was a bit lag. Regina left after that and we went to meet Alfred at Esplanade. Studied there and I helped Kenji with Chem :) There was a free performance for kids at the Esplanade! All of them were entranced by the show except Takano and me -.-
Was yawning throughout tuition must've been too tired from
studying too hard lmao. Dad fetched me and went to Macs to grab a hot fudge sundae :D
Gonna buy supplies from Popular later, I think I really need help in A Maths. I've forgotten almost everything hahaha. I have stm! :o
Mooncake festival is today!? Lmao didn't get to send the 12am msg -.- I want to eat mooncakes with truffles, mm.
Sj, stay strong and cheer up k! Don't think so much already just concentrate on your studies.