<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Helpless
Wednesday, October 28 @ 19:32

Happy birthday Jeramyn!
Was taupok-ed like 2/3 times today so sad. His birthday cake was a bun!?

Omg what is happening? Why can't everything be just the way we want it. This is such a bad year, so many sad things happening :( I don't want anyone to retain!!! One hurts herself, one puts herself down, the other acts normal, all of us cries. Even I cried when Fiona played the piano and when I see everyone like this. What can I do!? Like what Shijing said, we can't cry because they are crying and we have to be the ones to be there for them. And yet, there's nothing else I can say to make them feel any better.

Cheer up girls I'll always be here for you <3

Went for late lunch after that with Sj and Yuzi, ate at Yoshinoya and walked to the library to return my (overdue) books. Thanks Sj for waiting with me I luv you alot. Don't worry too much, I've also disappointed my parents :(

I'll be stronger.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.