You've been good to me, have I been good to you?
Saturday, September 5 @ 00:48
Today last day of Term 3 already. Oh no this year is passing like super fast! Our O levels is in like one year and about 50 days :O Unbelievable.
Played taiti after school with Pea, Lwl, Ivan and Zheng Yu for one hour plus, then went to find Gary Chua for consultation with Pea and Sj. The moment I stepped into staffroom I hear first thing from Ah Liow that I failed the A Maths test I took yesterday :( Haiz, I fail A Maths for this term already.
Sucks like crap. And still got gay people who can get full marks!? What is this -.-
Got chips, chocolates and biscuits from Gary Chua :B Sj stuffed the milo packet into her mouth and the remainder into her bottle -.- Went to Waffle Factory with Pea after that for our
lunner hahaha. Last meal of the term together D:
Tomorrow flag day yay. Support us at CK Tang area there ;D
Back to square one,
I hope.