<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.
Wednesday, September 2 @ 18:25

OMG ok I almost saw qt on Mon hahahahaha k I think I'm mad. Pea knows why. But it ain't the real deal sigh.

Today also saw Sammi but she didn't see me :( I didn't go to say hi to her in the mrt cuz if I did we'd start jumping up and down, start yakking away like we've never seen each other in ages.

Currently reading a book about a boy who at the age of 8 months his penis got accidentally cut off and was forced to be raised as a girl :o A Maths test tomorrow. One word: screwed. The only thing I'm confident of is R formula hah. Hist proj due soon, closing speech!!!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.