So the story rolls
Tuesday, September 29 @ 18:33
Today took bus by myself with sis to school, first time in a
long long while.
Went to Pp for lunch @ Subway then bought some idiot's prez. Pp is about to look so cool after it's renovated hahaha. Only one end that is. Wanted to take 15 home but being the
NICE person that I am, I walked with them all the way to Roxy Square to the bus stop at Tanjong Katong road and took 10.
While waiting for 10 the vicious Foo took his newspaper and swung it at me, hitting me on the face :( He wants revenge cuz I almost hit his face alot of times when I told him I saw Mr McDonaugh, hoho. Thanks Foo for the Meiji chocolate bar though! Buy The New Paper from 7-11 and get free chocolate :D
Some overdue, not overdue pictures:

That cool bracelet ft psp

My ss notes!

Someone's birthday gift; Foo got caught while trying to take a picture of Pea, haha!


Foo's awesome chocolate :D
Tomorrow is such a stressful day. O Level Chem Spa D: Oral D: And interview for Korea trip D: Thanks ahgong for cheering me up, study hard for O's k love you! I still want Hershey Kisses ok!