<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Right as rain
Sunday, September 6 @ 00:14

Today's flag day kinda rocked. Not because of the amount of money I collected (I had very little money, hahaha) but because of all the eye candy I saw oohlala!

Was 26 minutes late in meeting Weining. Old habits die hard :) Collected our donation bags and stickers then started walking aimlessly. We could practically walk anywhere around Orchard but must stay at least 2m away from shopping malls and mrt etc. Cool huh?

Walked all the way to Centrepoint getting money from random places. Saw so many angmohs but the young ones didn't donate so I didn't bother asking them just ogle at them from afar :o The older people are much more generous; someone donated Pwn 10 bucks! The most I received was just like 5 bucks. Stupid 7-11s at Orchard is so overpriced, we had to resort to buying drinks from a vending machine -.- Walked through the underpass at Ion and saw Tkgs girls slacking tsk tsk.

We bought frappes again from Macs at Centrepoint hahaha. For the last few minutes of our duty we stood outside Paragon at the road junction so that we can ask people while they're waiting for traffic light. We're smart ok, we got tactic! Hahaha. There was also a basker there who asked us to scram (he didn't really say scram but the meaning was there -.-) and people giving out free 100Plus from some kinda cool bag like thing with a pump. They're so kind they keep offering us cups of 100Plus hahaha. I think they sympathise with us for standing there for so long. The basker got fed up with us (and the 100Plus people) that he didn't want to play anymore. The kiasu Singaporeans all gather around for free 100Plus and didn't listen to his music or donated to us :o

Got to keep the remaining stickers which was like quite alot. Saw Zoe from Skm and she was like shocked, while Pwn couldn't even recognize her. It's a small world after all! We always see her during our volunteering gigs :)

After our shift went to Ion and so unlucky, I saw Yiling heh :O She was with her siblings and her brother doesn't remember me D: Then walked to Wisma for more window shopping at Pwn tempted me into buying Famous Amos cookies. Then, walked to Taka and she tried to tempt me but failed. Omg I want to eat brownies from The Brownie Factory!!! Thank goodness I resisted the temptation :)

Reached home at 8 plus and on the bus way home I was like ogling some maybe hot or not so hot guy :o Call me mad but I want to take picture with the life size Lee Min Ho cardboard thingy at Etude House when it opens!!!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.