<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

It's beauty in the breakdown
Tuesday, September 22 @ 17:25

So agree with that statement. I don't feel like going to school now -.-

Happy birthday Kenneth ahgong don't be so emo already k! Must cheer up and so sad you don't use the same phone as me anymore hahahaha.

Mrs Kuek is back and ohmygosh she lose weight like super fast!

Today school ended at 2.40, went to Pp with Pea (hahaha, it's three P-s). Was shopping for something and ended up at Subway cuz we cannot go into any shops with our double chocolate frappe. I got Pea addicted to it hahaha! Subway @ Pp has no student meal! Omg scam our money. Actually not really if it's like $1.10 more for a bigger drink and one more cookie. But the thing is we didn't finish our drinks and the last cookie T_T

Then walked over to Popular, saw Calista and Chewern at Macs studying; make us feel like bad kids y'know. Pea called Chewern and we saw Chewern looking stunned at the phone hahaha. Saw Korean language books, there are Korean translations of breasts, nipples, balls, f*ck you!? HAHAHA it is all hilarious.

On 15 home the bus had like 3 bus captains!? I can't say bus driver since they're not all driving but they're still wearing the same greenish shirt. One of them is super enthu I tell you! He says hi when you board the bus; and bye when you alight. I waved to him when I alighted! :O Though idk what is the last one doing there -.-

Someone asked me why I don't say rawr anymore, lol and I don't really know why either. I need lunch with Yy/Squirrel/Sammi/crab eating buddy to get back my childishness :(
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.