Have in me a little faith
Wednesday, September 30 @ 21:08
Today is Lwl's birthday, I think he must be over the moon because xxx gave him a xxxxxx haha!
The desktop is finally fixed whoo! Suddenly I'm not used to the massive screen and my blog pictures look
frickin huge compared to the laptop hahahaha. The stressful day is over : )
Met Ruiheng at 0930 at Bedok interchange, that stupid idiot reach
20 minutes early made me think I was going to be late when I had carefully planned the time not to be late. Well, I was not late in meeting him (I reached exactly on time!) but was late in meeting the others @ Kallang Kfc by 5 minutes. So not bad! Not that late hahaha. Bfast with Pea, Foo, Ruiheng, Teddy, Jway, Jeramyn and Weiheng then walked back to school. There are many geckos on the way! Stupid things -.-
Chem spa was ok, I think we all did fairly well with
a bit of help from others. Then immediately went to the interview for Korea trip, Miss Han was the only interviewer and Pea was moaning outside so loudly that Miss Han and I can hear her hahahaha. Then oral was.... not too bad but not too good. Didn't get to go to Mrs P so went to Miss Chong instead. When a teacher is free but we don't want to go to them, we will look left look right, look up look down till the unlucky one is made to go to that teacher hahaha.
Went to eat @Ljs with Pea, Foo and Rh. Played taiti with Pea's cool Show Luo poker cards. And the nice Foo and the
very NICE me took 21 with Rh. Was doing
ting xie on the bus with them and I think I did some very stupid actions making them rofl T_T I'm going to be disgraced tomorrow :O Dropped off opposite Tampines Safra and walked home! ^^ healthy lifestyle hah.
I sent a super kwl sms to Swh;
P r u o k
HAHAHA cool huh? Saves alot of letters!