Freezing
Tuesday, September 8 @ 09:11
In Genting now;
It's really cold here and the hotel has no wifi so I'm at Coffeebean. Because of the low
high pressure here, the potato chips packaging is so blown up that it looks like it's about to explode! Ok that's all I still need to eat my breakfast. Bye people miss you all :D
//
K back from the theme park. It's fun but it started raining during the afternoon-about-to-be-evening so I can't ride Super Coaster >:( I love my dad. He's so noble, he rode
Corkscrew with me cuz sis and mum don't want to ride with me :B They all don't want to ride Super Coaster with me and just when I'm about to solo it, it started raining argh. Waiting for Dinosaurland also started raining T_T Go kart was fun, no power but I ended up 4th! Hahaha I overtook many people and lapped mum :D
I hope parents go casino and gamble and win 10k or something, but that's impossible.