<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Who said anything about you
Saturday, August 1 @ 07:35

Ok I'll try to type at super speed cuz I have to go for extra A Maths lesson at 9 haha. Please don't let me be late!!!

Yesterday supposed to go PLAZA SING with Sj, Chen Rui, Junjie, Hua Waai, Jin Wee, Xian Wei and Jona but we ended up at VIVO -.- All thanks to Chen Rui. He insisted can take 10 to PS then when we at Harbourfront he say "Oh I made a mistake. Gg go Vivo already." Then Xian Wei starts whining cuz he wants to go home earlier to 'study' and they start asking who was the one who say can take 10, everybody point to Cr. Then ask who want to take bus, all point me -.- Wth I ask them to take cab they don't want zzz.

But since we had free tix from Alvin/Chen Rui (idk who to thank for that treat), we just watched lorh. They want watch Overheard and I was like thinking wth is that movie about they don't want tell me. Only after we bought the tickets and eating our lunch they tell me it's a chinese movie. WTH I never watch chinese movie in a cinema before la z.

Thanks Cr for popcorn treat, only got to pay 4 bucks for popcorn, nachos and large coke :) Jin Wee keep insulting me during the movie like whether I understand the story anot. Fyi, my chinese got A ok! And I can always just read the dang subtitles.

The movie still ok la I find it crap that almost everyone died. Especially the ugly one. Why don't let Daniel Wu live :( Haha anyway had to rush to tuition, take train from Harbourfront to Outram Park then change to green line zzz. This lady asked me at Outram Park if can go Tanjong Pagar I said don't think so and she asked another person but the person say can. So she boarded the train with me and I was feeling paiseh cuz I tell her wrong stuff. I didn't know Tanjong Pagar is in the green line seriously. I thought it was like red!?

Ok I typed on time hah.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.