<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Reunion!
Saturday, August 1 @ 23:00

Today is awesome :)

Even though I was considered late for AMaths remedial we were still second to arrive hah! Mr Liow is very funny lolol. We all suan him about not being married yet and stuff. Then we got him to release us 15 minutes early and we ate some new eatery. Very cheap and nice :) Mr Liow don't want eat there already cuz they don't let him buy student set xD

Took mrt back with Pea and talked. Things will be ok :)

At four had to go to The Tropica.

6/8 reunion bbq was fun! I waited for Yong Hong at the bus stop haha I'm so nice. Gloria came early but had to leave quickly too :( Russell made me take care of his baby brother Evan T_T Super adorable but very hard to take care of. Chase him everywhere till we're perspiring. And I caught the terrapins from the pond! And I guess I could only take care of the kid cuz I couldn't cook. I burnt all the hotdogs hoho.

Mrs Dieu came only for awhile :( The guys played some kind of game then have forfeits, the forfeits are like moonwalking in front of the guard who was sitting down LMAO. Jocelyn, Amalthea and Melissa were the ones who were cooking all our food; tyvm! It was all delicious. The stingray is the best! Haha and my perfect hotdog I gave it to Ying Yan cuz she kept scolding me for burning the first batch of hotdogs.

Sammi came at 7.30 and we sat at the table telling lame jokes. We all say Uka was the sky LOL racist joke. My one was the best; it was the one that Yiling told me -.-
Qns: Why are chickens and pigs good friends?
Ans: Cuz chickens go "pok pok pok" (sounds like pork)
ROFL

Sammi left after awhile then we all sat on the floor playing heart attack, concentration and games we played when eras ago :B Brings back lots of memories :D Nigel ask the guard to take photo of us then after he take Nigel look at the picture and say bullshit out loud. Wth haha the guard turned around la :o

Ying Yan and I lounged at the chairs by the pool, we were lying on one each when Ying Yan rolled over and fell off LOL. And the floor was wet hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing. Then they slowly left, walked Yong Hong to the bus stop with Alester and we waited with him for his bus. We're such nice people haha.

Then I was the last to leave and helped Alester's family clean up then walk home. Yy says we should have this like every 2 months and I agree :D Russell is my son hahahahaha. They say I'd make a good mother no kidding.

Evan! His hair smells like grape strawberry.

Other pictures with Iryan/Mrs Dieu I think.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.