<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Make believe is much too fun
Saturday, August 8 @ 16:08

Happy birthday Sandy! :)

Yesterday watched G.I Joe with Corey, Ruiheng, Jona, Hao Zhe, Ivan, Gavril, Eugene and Nigel O, it was so damn awesome. Duke is so hot! Hahaha ok Jona, Hz, Rh and I did something evil before that but I bet they'll say I'm the one most at fault -.- Then ate Macs with Rh and Ivan thanks for the shaker fries shorty!

Hot or what!

Missed out on Mr Lim's wedding today but pft who cares. No mood for anything. My mum also has a wedding to attend to today! So cool but it's a wedding dinner at some hotel. I helped her pick out her outfit :D

Alot of stuff happened this past week, screwed up A Maths test :o Physics test is also quite dead I think. Up 3D next week!

Bon voyage Corey I'll meet you in M'sia tomorrow hah kidding. Seafood feast tomorrow! 8D Get well soon Russell, must study!

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.