<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I wish it lasted a lifetime
Sunday, August 30 @ 01:44

Happy birthday P.w.n! You pwn hahahaha ignore the pun. Oh yeah I'm the first and the last to wish you whoo!

Friday went to Marina Square/Suntec with Foo to buy Pwn's birthday present :o We had many crazy ideas and walked around for so darn long heh. Wasted 6 bucks on the giap giap machine -.- Didn't even get any frickin toy at all for Pwn >:( Finally bought something though yay hope you like Pwn! And omg I saw Daniel Lim at Toys R Us super suay hahaha.

Today (or rather yesterday 29/8) went to Esplanade library to study with the birthday girl. She is such a suaku she didn't know Esplanade has a library hah! Met her on 10 and it's the first time I took in the direction to school but I'm not going to school hah get it? She was dressed super formal while I'm like casual :o Mismatched much. Sat on the floor till we were freezing there. Some Indonesian band were like singing there!? For Baybeats but we actually want to study you know -.- Then went to rooftop with the SIM graduates and took photos :) Pwn is weird, she can use her phone camera 8mp want use her digital camera which is 6.3mp!? LOL.

Then bought frappes from McCafe and they're not bad :) Went window shopping omg so many items to buy! x.x Pwn is such a troublesome girl, she stay in Cotton On for like 20 minutes pondering if she wants to buy the cardigan. She wanted to.... but bailed at the last minute and bought her shorts only. Walk everywhere else and she tells me she want to go back to CO but she didn't buy it in the end tsk tsk.

Took almost one hour to walk from Suntec to City Hall mrt. Culprit: Too many tempting shops. Stopped at Six, Rubi shoes, Prints and many many others oops. So she met her classmates at about 7 when she was supposed to meet at 6.30 :O Went to Orchard and met dad sis for shopping B) We came too late for ice cream buffet :( Walked from John Little, The Centrepoint, OG etc. Super tiring. John Little is a crap store it has nothing. Robinsons have Steve Madden flats for sale like $120!? But dad didn't buy cuz he thinks it's too ex for shoes. Yeah right. Daddy brought us to Macs though been long since he brought us there but it was so fattening omg. Bought Adidas bottle though omg same as Sj and others -.- Saw quite alot of Cch people in Suntec/Orchard, also saw a teacher with her boyfriend!? Scandalous.

Oh and I saw eye candy yay 8) Pictures with Pwn, not of the eye candy sadly. Ahh sad I missed out on .... :( I want skateboard!

Michael Learns To Rock in Sg! And James Bond on tv now!!! Emo now~~~ I want to see qt :(
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.