<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I hope that you don't take it wrong
Thursday, August 13 @ 21:12

Today reached home at 8.50 :O Surprisingly dad didn't say anything much. He just told me he made me my drink and I'm feeling very guilty now :/ He also wanted to fetch me from school but I said no -.- Guilty much. When I told him my plans for the weekend he just agreed. Yikes.

Had badminton interclass with Bn and Ep, I replaced Abigail (I always replace Abigail one leh!) for female single and lost. Ouch. I thought Bn was Misha or something, then when the match start Celine was the one and we started laughing -.- I doubt we were playing seriously. Went gym with her after that but had to return back for match with Ep and lost again. Argh I suck. Played abit more with the others, when I went back to gym it was locked already. And I left my skirt there :o But got it back in the end from Celine's sister, Chanel in the end 8D

What a pity I couldn't go to gym to train, gym is fun!

Ate dinner at Kfc with Jong, Corey and Teddy, crapped alot there and left at 8+. We played some kinda game where there are like 3 cups turned down with one hiding the chilli thingy and we mix it here and there.

Joanne please go and listen to I Gotta Feeling tyvm.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.