Best I ever had
Wednesday, August 12 @ 16:54
Shall try to upload all the photos from M'sia on Facebook asap. It's too tiring to upload it all here :o Sj remember to tell me if I've won in mahjong ah!
Yesterday lost both netball matches to Ep and Md z don't want to talk about it -.-
Today ate at
With A Pinch Of Salt with Pea. Pea went on this ordering rampage and ordered practically almost everything possible :o When all the food came, she went O.O But the drink and soup was nice hah. Pea is really smart; or should I say
scheming. She purposely told the lady she want to pay first when we haven't eaten finished yet. Ate most of the spaghetti while Pea never finish her fried rice at all T.T
SHE DUMPED THE REMAINING SPAGHETTI ON TOP OF THE FRIED RICE!
Took 31 to Tpy with Pea part 2 of h2h hah. Omg I feel so retarded after telling her ........ ahhh. Wanted to walk her home for the boyfriend experience but took 8 back anyway, slept like a pig on the bus I bet I was sleeping very unglam-
ly.
I feel like a pig now -.-