Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Tuesday, August 25 @ 19:51
Today the Cr people really went to send Frazer off at the airport and because of that they were late were for school. They
kena sabo by some asshole then Richie not happy lol.
Had last Creative Arts lesson today, gonna miss Mr Tan's wrong pronunciations, spamming Joanne's blog, slacking, early recess sigh. Corey got an A for editting that crap photo while I only got a B -.- I think he was the only one who got A wth :O
Chinese free period again, played Uno with Fiona, Ks and Sj. We make up our own crap rules and they sabo me till I cannot win :( Had E Maths remedial with 3Cr, Jinsha taught us about Further Trigo and I think I'm gonna own in the test. K, who am I kidding. Lol started telling cold jokes and Jinsha ones were very very lame -.-
Went for training after that and it wasn't so hard :) I'm such a good kid hoho. Got a ride from Jiaqi's dad again hah tyvm!
It may seem like I'm holding it together,
but the weather is making it hard.