You're not near
Thursday, July 9 @ 18:43
Yesterday;Went to
With A Pinch Of Salt with Ks, Fiona and Sj after Physics test. Reached there at 4 plus and ate the buffet. Because the buffet ends at 5 so we ordered alot. Then when the food come it turned out that we're too full already :O
So we were thinking of ways of how to dump the food, putting it under the plates/dumping the plates on the floor/throwing out the window/stuffing it all in our mouths then going to the toilet and vomit it out etc. We were really crazy and laughed our asses off. I laughed till I was crying.
This is how crazy they can get. Then Fiona and I lifted our arms up in the air so that the food can go down faster LOL. Fiona had to leave early and she smuggled out a few pieces of potato from the salad hahaha. Then stuffed the rest into our mouths and played Uno. I won whoo : ) Sj is always the last hee hee. And took pictures and they're at Sj's blog. We ate:
- Drink/Soup Of The Day
- Potato Salad
- 1 chicken wing
- 1 garlic bread
- A few chipolatas (Sj ate the most)
- 1 onion ring :O
- 1 calamari (Sj ate the rest -.-)
- Chicken nuggets
- Cheesy fries
- Potato wedges
- Pasta
Haiz I'm fat already :( Left at 7 and I gained 1 kg from eating all those!!!
Today;
Pe was like netball training :o And I'm 1.62m! I can't believe Corey is like 0.2m taller than me D: During Physics Gary Chua was reading the notes on all our table and he watches
Boys Over Flowers!!! And so sad he don't like Min Ho :( He so cute la, he showed 3Cr Wonder Girls' Nobody. I wish Gary Chua was our Physics teacher again. And it was really peaceful when Lee Wei Liang lost his voice for one period. It was good while it lasted. And I hate one word essay topics.
Went to lunch with Sj and Fiona after school, Fiona is so fun to trick. She crossed the road to her bus stop and crossed back lolol. Sj and I crossed the path of a black cat so we turned around 3 times and '
pui-ed'. But we only air spitted cuz we're so considerate.
Omg I think I'm in love with Andy Lau. I love his movie
Yesterday Once More heh heh. But nothing beats my angmoh dudes, Lee Min Ho and Hyun Joong.