Young hearts run free
Wednesday, July 22 @ 19:59
Today was awesome : ) Ended early at 12.35 because of the O Level listening compre. Singapore only got to experience part of the eclipse which comes only in 500 years; it was raining so we couldn't see any difference sigh.
Went to Sj's house to get the cake tin and her stuff before heading to Ks' house, she has stm I swear. She can even forget about eating! Made her bring her bikini top but I won't get to see her in it :(
"I think..... I think...... We need to eat lunch"
-.-
Then took 31 to Ks' place, walked to the nearby Ntuc to buy flour and margarine. Played
taiti in Ks room while her maid cooked us maggi mee and then we started baking. Beating the batter is the hardest hahaha. Everything flies everywhere and my right hand was weak from holding that thing. I sprayed the batter to Sj and Ks' shirt! Fiona never tio cuz she was hiding behind me :@
After like 2 hours we finally finished so we put it in the oven and went to play again in Ks room. Fiona was exploring everywhere of Ks room and observes the littlest things like all the
feng shui stuff in her room. Having moles on your feet is good according to Ks hahahaha. I have 2 :) But having a mole on your nose ain't that good :o
We
taupok-ed each other on Ks bed and it was crazy la. I re-tie my hair, they start
taupok-ing again. And Ks has alot of pillows to use for pillow fight! Haha, that was Fiona's favourite weapon in the
taupok.
After the cake finished baking we gave a slice each to Ks parents and her maid. They all said it's very nice! :D All our hard work and effort paid off. Sj and Ks went swimming, Fiona and I had to leave :o
At Tanah Merah Mrt we were separated by the train going to Expo, Changi Airport etc. But when the train in the middle came we went inside say hi bye and went our separate ways again LMAO.
Pictures will be posted in Sj's blog as much as I want to upload them, I'm lazy. I need to study for the five tests on Friday :O