Never ever
Monday, July 13 @ 19:27
Today played
taiti as usual hahahaha. Pe got a reason to slack; Pearlyn scared me :o During Chi Sj got gastric don't want eat my chocolates grr...
After school went to Chem lab with others to wait for them then ate prata Jway and Pea :D Yay very long never eat prata already :) Jway remember our bet ah! If you win, I pay you for the movie tickets and tell you someone's name. If I win I pay you for the movie tickets! HAHAHA. Watching
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince with Jway, Corey, Junjie and Jona. I want to watch
The Haunting in Connecticut anyone want to watch with me :) Racial Harmony competition supposed to take picture of your neighbour wtf!? Waste of time -.- Miss Latifah say must be sneaky and make sure the neighbours don't beat you up :o
Ok I don't know why I'm tearing up now. I'm happy for Sj hahaha. Tomorrow I'm going to start on my diet! LOL. Going mia on msn you guys can't find me heh. So many sad things happening now, condolences to you :(