<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Love is not a victory march
Tuesday, July 21 @ 19:04

It's just me;

I hate taking 10 with Corey and Ted >:( They make me unable to sleep in peace and they don't let me see (blank)!!!

Today during Chinese the discipline committee just came into our class, made us stand and they walked around catching people :o Super scary. They called Melvin and Sz out, cut their hair!? I not sure. Sj was being retarded during Chinese as usual. We have plans for tomorrow : ) And are you sure we're gonna bake a cake at Ks' house!? Or are we gonna bake the house ._.

They bought cake for Greg today even though his birthday is only in a few days time. Every teacher who comes in says the same thing 10 minutes before the end of the lesson; "Have you all sung the birthday song?" and then we start singing it again. We sang it for like 4 times!? Then they also had the 'birthday celebration', which is just taupok -.-

After A Maths extra lesson went to MP Popular with Pea, bought stuffs. We're gonna be so awesome tomorrow :D Selling square exercise book for $0.50 for girl, $0.60 for boy. Ok I'm kidding about the price difference.

I miss Shps man. 6/8 keeps digressing in the Facebook thread hahaha. Fun to suan people here and there, especially when someone has moved out of 893 :B I miss my kiddos/nong nongs too! They're so sweet they actually still keep in touch with me hah.
I keep smiling like an idiot when I look at you :x
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.