Leave me alone
Saturday, July 18 @ 18:38
Yesterday ate Katong Laksa with Fiona and Sj. Missed one stop cuz Sj said that wasn't our stop and in the end we had to walk all the way back which was quite far -.- Then walked to Marine Parade library, did our work, Fiona and I shared music and we were like bopping to
How You Love Me Now hahaha. The librarian saw us and we stopped immediately.
I miss those crazy times.
After tuition went to fetch mum and I went to Shaw Centre's toilet; it's frickin cool! Ok I'm being
suaku only one person knows how
suaku I am shh shh. Mum bought meringue from Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie but all I want is their macarons. I want the flower one to cheer me up :(
I have no mood to do anything now. Someone please motivate me to study. I want to fall ill and fall into a deep sleep. At least my mood's better thanks to someone retarded and crappy hahahaha. Watching
Prisoner of Azkaban later if that Ruiheng remembers to remind me.