<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I'm all out of words
Wednesday, July 15 @ 18:40

Isn't he just so cute? : ) William Beckett, lead singer of The Academy Is...

I think today is the best day in Term 3. Today dad woke us up 1 hour later so I was later than usual, not late.
"Eh, you not sending us to school ah?"
"Why not? Now 5.30 only, still can what."
"No, now 6.30 already leh."
-Looks at clock-
"Oh shit."
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

First period was Physics, not too bad :) Got back Physics test and I didn't fail! Hahahaha. I'm happy for improving. Mr Gary Chua say alot of his Sec 4 students don't like Lee Min Ho :( Then had Charisma was talking about break-ups. Ah Long was showing us some video and it was retarded. She also watch Channel U's Likeable Or Not! Then after that she played Michael Jackson's Heal The World LOLOL. Chem Spa after that, Mrs Kee took over number 1-15 for the experiment. We now know why Hm say she cute hahahaha.

After recess English but teacher never come got relief teacher and she allowed us to do anything we want so long as we didn't make any noise. Corey brought Uno Attack cards so we played 'Speed' with Pearlyn and Ruiheng, it's actually just stress without saying stress when both decks have the same numbers -.- Then played Uno and it's a very very long game. It's never good to win first cuz you'd have to wait for the rest to finish playing. Last period SS Lecture, Ms Latifah never come so free period again whoo. The guys taupok people and stripped Alvin :o

Rushed out of school took 10 to Tampines with Pea, Jway, Foo and Teddy. Couldn't sleep properly at all, was harassed by them. Bought Jona's green ball and 2 other people's gifts. Joanne, Junjie and Jona (all the Js) met us and we ate at Macs, Pea and I were taking photos hohoho. Gave Jona his ball, Pea, Jway and Teddy left early.

We went to the Interaction Room at Open Plaza, played Aeroplane Chess with Foo and Joanne. Won first round even though I was the last but I lost the second round. Joanne was screaming her heart out cuz we were alone in the room -.- After we played that round the security guard come in and ask how old we were. Kena chased out in the end sigh. I'm gonna own all of them next time!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.