I want to kill you like they do in the movies
Saturday, July 4 @ 19:09
It's 4th July! Here's to the
Star Spangled Banner :B
Internet was down but it's working again :D And I got back my phone! School reopens and some things have changed. Canteen food -
according to a few people- sucks (Idk anything cuz I only bought food from the first three stalls hee hee)
Thursday went to Shijing's house with Fiona & Ks to do project, Fiona had to leave early :( Webcam-ed after we were done we spammed like 100+ photos :o Left her house only like 7+ and argh I feel damn guilty. I'm very apolegetic to _____ -.-
Been eating Mamee like mad, Pea says that also causes hair to drop :/ But it's just too addictive. Harry Potter is so cute when he's young hoho. Nine Days and Transformers soundtrack are awesome. Back to Social Studies and crossword puzzle!