<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Help, I'm alive
Wednesday, July 29 @ 18:33

Yesterday was fun if I remember correctly? Spammed some SHORTIE's blog (that's for calling me a d***!!!) during Photography and it was fun. Mr Tan say the photos I edit are nice whoo :D 2.4km rocks, walked with Chen Rui, Corey, Ruiheng, Jin Wee and Pea, but I had to pretend to jog past the netball court otherwise coach sure know I exceed 15 min. Which I did haha. I got 20 min whoo! Sprint to the finish line with Chen Rui and Pea, super fun man.

Went to Katong Laksa with Pea, Corey, Jona, Ted, Jway then had to rush to Pp to meet mum and Momo. They had sushi without me and they went shopping! Wth is this la, at least I got ice cream and Mark & Spencer's teacakes :B Took cab home and watched abit of The Uninvited. The actress looks familiar I think she acted in Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

Today walked to Grandlink after school with Pea, Jona, Rhine, Ted and Weiliang for pool. They are the ones who played pool while Pea and I played Daytona like four times? HAHA. Then all of them except Jona had to go back to school for cca, met other class people at Royal who were playing class game. They won Gr lol congrats!

Please go to class blog to see details about the class match tyvm. It's very crappy.

Walked to nearby Kfc with Pea for lunch, it's very quiet there and got one piece of paper fly up!!! Like there's a ghost there how cool is that? Took 30 with her to Eunos, then Momo sms me to go home 'nao' (that's how she spells her now) cuz she forgot her keys. She bought sushi for me but it was frickin squashed by some asshole cyclist D: And she sent me an sms with the most number of f words :o Guess she's really pissed.

I skipped 500 times today, did push ups, sit ups, wall sit as compensation for not going training yesterday. I perspired alot I tell you! And I'm skipping cuz the 乖 me read 直通车 and it said skipping 500 times helps you grow taller!!! So that's what I'm gonna do hah. Dammit and I still have two packs of teacakes waiting for me D:
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.