<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Feels so on edge
Saturday, July 25 @ 09:18

Happy birthday Gregory (23/7) and Melissa (24/7)!

Yesterday did 4 tests, tests the whole day except for Physics SPA :( I owe someone a treat if I can get 3 As for the tests k haha.

Then had volleyball interclass, won Rp on Thurs but we were not so lucky against Ly -.- Replaced Abigail and damn I suck at serving. Corey keeps telling me to treat the ball as Ruiheng hoho. After I've played I have a bruise on my right hand, 4 set of marks on my wrist like I've been bitten by a vampire four times -.-

Went to Swesens after that with Pea, we think that their service sucks. Had h2h talk, crapping about stuff and talking about an idiot whose name starts with J :o We've agreed to go some nice place for lunch after the end of the week : ) Jacks Place next! Read magazines at Borders and I saw this very cute angmoh boy! I have his picture heehee. Blonde hair :D

My whole body is aching now kns. I can't laugh properly :( Watching reruns of Harry Potter now, got some bbq party later at 4 sigh.

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.