Farq
Friday, July 10 @ 22:56
Today ate alot, I feel like a pig :(
Pea and the others left for Chinese oral during the last period, so the class was very empty. Did SS essay questions and I did better than someone horh! I got a
very good hahahaha. Then went to Parkway with Sj and Teddy for lunch. Sj keep saying I keep quarrelling with Teddy in the end she's the one who quarrell LOL. Sigh I treated them both to Macs and then one of them very
UNGRATEFUL don't want share fries. I know you guys know it's who la horh.
Laugh laugh laugh all the way to the library, then when we doing work suddenly very quiet -.- Left earlier to meet Pea at Pp for second round of lunch. Ran all the way to Pp haha and ate at
Delifrance O.O I'm getting fat...... and broke ahhh. Talked to Pea and I realised I hate it when someone uses the word
sua. "
Sua what sua, sua ni de ce suo la!" HAHAHA learned from Pea. She was saying her oral teacher or something is very very handsome wth. Make someone very jealous :o
Went to tuition damn sian. I hate someone alot now I want to kill him. K I'm going to Malaysia tomorrow I'm gonna eat seafood like a pig D:
Does your lack of conscience tells you that everything's all right.