<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

But like a cut down tree, I will rise again
Thursday, July 16 @ 19:38

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince was awesome :)

Jona and Corey were supposed to watch with us but because they got last minute detention, Eugene and Zehao had to go in their place :o Rushed there after school and just made it on time. Bought the Harry Potter combo hahahaha the cup and pot so cute.

The receipt was our ticket :( So sad we cannot collect the ticket stub sigh.

The characters were all so hot! I like the way Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) dress though he looks very gaunt sigh. I love a guy in a suit B-) I like his hair colour too omgz. Rupert Grint hair is nice and his eyelashes are blonde!!! I like Daniel Radcliffe's eyes, Luna Lovegood's hair colour and Emma Watson is pretty. Brits rock!

I don't like the bimbo in the movie hahahaha so disgusting. Like some lovefreak -.- The movie had no closure though, but luckily there will still be the last movie : ) Junjie was correct, I googled it! I can't wait for The Deathly Hallows that book rocks more. And this movie they cut out parts of the book, especially exciting ones >:(

After the movie Zehao and Eugene left earlier while we went to find Jona. So fun to suan him and I managed to bluff him for a while that Harry Potter died, till Jway told him zzz. Thanks Jway got the treat k, this shall be the last time : )
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.