<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Agree to disagree
Monday, July 6 @ 11:11

Happy birthday Fiona! You're finally 15 heehee the last one of us all : ) Stay happy and you must study hard ok hahahaha. Enjoy your day today sorry can't go out with you today. I'll try to find the Batman soft toy :o Love you lots muacks!

Another birthday boy: Russell
Hey asshole, happy birthday! The so called Mr Muscle, may you stay shorter than me :B Work hard for hockey hahahaha. Hope to see you soon next week perhaps? And stop calling me a perv! Stay crappy : )

I have no frickin mood to leave the house -.-

///
Still left the house for class gathering, went to Ocha Paradise (Cappuchino oreo!) then slowly walked to Safra to meet the class. When I reached all the girls had left and I was the only girl with 20+ guys, again -.- Watched them bowl and it was fun to change names. Played air hockey with Chen Rui and 'tied', lost to Jway though z.

Then they wanted to play lan, but it was too small :o So decided to go to Tm to watch movie. Watched Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs and we sat at the second front row which was not frickin cool. My neck was aching! And we dominated the whole centre row whoo. I think our row was the noisiest cuz Chen Rui keep saying the movie very cute blah blah blah. The movie ended exactly at 7 haha, so sad we couldn't watch the 3D one. And we saw other Chung Cheng people there like Ivan Low, Ronald, Szu Yuan.

I saw Gai Yun Hao at Tm la omg when I was just talking to Melissa about him :o

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.