<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Something out of nothing
Wednesday, June 10 @ 13:40

Changed to old blogskin cuz I liked this -.-

Got some kinda Korean craze now thanks to Momo, Pea and Bof. I'm like watching it for the second/third time hahahaha. Pea you know what I want right. Poh Kim........! The song Nobody is also stuck on my head (that's thanks to Clarence) :o And Momo did this Korean name generator and my Korean name is Kwon Min Hee!!? Wong is Kwon in Korean hahaha so I have the same surname as Kwon Sang Woo!

Done with new playlist, one Korean song inside :p Korean guys are nice; but nothing beats angmohs :-) Reading Half-Blood Prince now, but should be heading to Orchard later to meet mum. Jway I owe you a thousand essay I'll write it on.......
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.