So far so great
Wednesday, June 17 @ 19:25
Yesterday was tiring, ate late lunch at 3+ at
Sakae, had the buffet but mum thinks it ain't worth it :/ But we stuffed ourselves with edamame, chawamushi, salmon sashimi, unagi :D
By the time we finished it was 5 -.- Looked at phones and I want N97! It has 32gb and 5mp lolol. And it looks kinda like a
Sidekick! But it costs $1000+ and have to see Dad's mood :(

Bought Cotton On shorts, a baby swimsuit for my 3 month old cousin, magazines, pens, etc. I also got 2 Levi's, 1 Miss Sixty from mum -.- Need to go check out Mng sale soon, hopefully tomorrow. And hope mum's in a good mood to get me most of the stuff that I want :-)
Did
some of my homework, thanks Jway for helping me do the quiz hoho.