Nothing beats that
Tuesday, June 2 @ 19:10
Argh I hate extension week. At least can see Pea and get that library book from her :B Miss Latifah bought us Macs for us during recess! Whoo tyvm you rock 8D Sorry Ks never go Expo Food Fair with you I don't want to be so bright and I don't want to grow fat :p
Alester smsed me when school ended to go Safra to bowl... so I did. Took 10 with Corey, Amanda, Teddy, Horsey & more. Talked to Horsey about stuffs and thanks for walking me till Changi Hospital ah! And thanks for the treat too :-) I owe you one la k.
Walked from Simei to Safra and was perspiring like shitz :o Met Alester's friend Tim but he had to go archery so bowled with Alester first -.- I improved by abit. I want join Nebo! HAHAHA, Tim still owes me 2 bucks and we saw Iryan there! Turns out he's part of the Singapore Bowling team :o I didn't know he's so pro in like bowling and volleyball somemore!? And there's still hockey. Damn I'm jealous of him. Left before we could see him bowl, ran for our bus. Thanks Alester for cup noodles k I don't owe you cuz you didn't get a strike! :D