My heart keeps beating like a hammer
Saturday, June 13 @ 16:40
Yesterday was kinda crazy, got to school real early to get books in my locker and stuff, then walked around Geylang Park Connector waiting for Sj and her bro. Wanted to jog there actually, but jogging with a bag and carrying a ring file around ain't exactly sane. Sat at the swings near Sj's house waiting for the aunties to be done at the fitness corner. Played with the thingos there and then Sj came with her bro who was on a scooter! Been long since I've went on one ^^
Ate breakfast at the hawker centre, discussing about Bof LOL. Then after breakfast went back to the fitness corner for a bit, and rode on her bro's scooter hahaha. Took a few pictures there, played with some butterfly which looks like a bee (
think yellow with black stripes). Went to her house to get plasters, after that took crazy stupid pictures using her webcam. It was fun and when we couldn't press the buttons when we were doing some stupid pose we got her bro to click for us :B Webcam another time babe!
Took 31 to Tamp and I was late in meeting Jway, Junjie and Corey :o Late as usual, thanks Jway for
Prison Break \m/ Wentworth Miller is the bomb! Bought tix for
Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past and did the jackpot thingy again and got $1 off tix this time. Thanks Jway for the treat again hahaha. They wanted to eat lunch at Kopitiam and saw Iryan again -.- It's creepy how he pops up everywhere.
Transformer popcorn set came with a free cool pen. Junjie keeps switching it on in the cinema -.- Movie was really great, Corey keeps closing my eyes at the
x-rated parts. Hilarious and I laugh at wrong parts, idk why I find them funny! Saw trailers for upcoming movies, I wanna watch them all...!
Then Joanne met us outside, but I had to rush to the library then home to prepare for tuition so couldn't follow them to Safra. Found Gossip Girl at the library whoo. Pea I have Pretty Little Liars if you want :-) But I bet you've read that already heh.
Supposed to meet Gerome at his stop but he boarded the train before mine. So he said he'd board my train at Bedok but didn't see him and thought he didn't alight his train. But when the guy who was blocking my view left the train I saw Gerome at the other side rofl. And when we alighted at Lavender he took out 2 cups of bbt from his bag. Thanks for the treat but there's also bbt at Lavender. Ditched dinner cuz we had no time already but we were the first to arrive anyway. Went home with Gerome after tuition hahaha first time going home myself but the whole family's at Suntec anyway. They actually went to Jack's Place without me!!! >:(
//
Super Junior's cool. But Pea I prefer It's You to Sorry Sorry hahaha. I like the beat more at It's You! Girls Generation also not bad babe.