In Christ's Army
Monday, June 8 @ 10:38
Back from camp on Sat and it rocked. Miss all my kiddos or
nong nongs as Jessica calls them. Team was
Army Ranger and Jessica was the other mentor. Apparently everybody remember us as "
Go go Army Ranger!" which was part of our cute cheer.
Went there late after farewell lunch with Pea and Xw lolol. I saw Alester and his friend when I was walking to Shps, and I forgot about 2 bucks!!! Shps classrooms have aircon now not fair man and everything is so painted. Doors are painted green/red -.- Red looks really eerie. Their chairs are the same as Cchms' ones but theirs are grey. Dhs also has the same chairs cool uh.
Made crafts and the keychain is so cool :) Then it was dinner, caught up with Wenting and Janet about life and whose blogs we were stalking. They stalk _____'s blog too :O Is she really that infamous uh. People from Nygh and Dhs were stalking her too when I thought it was only Cchms who did that hoho. Praise and worship was awesome we were all dancing around! Miss all those songs 8D After sending those little kiddos to sleep had a dry run of the next night's nightwalk, 10 mentors including me will actually be 'kidnapped' then they have to find us. One of the stations is where they pour chrysanthemum tea into the potty and line it with nutella! Went out to Prime Supermarket to get snacks with Dora, Wenting and Janet past midnight. Bathed after that at 2am and the water is not clean!!! Thanks to Prime, the water has weird white stuff in it. But we had to bear with it. Slept only at 3 after pigging out.
Next day went to Pasir Ris Park for outdoor games, and I'm proud of my kiddos for doing well! Photo-taking also, as it has a scenic view there hahaha. I think it's quite romantic. Then waterbomb, every highlight of the annual camp. Got bombed but not that severe. I bombed Hannah and I forgot who else heehee. Performance night, our skit and cheer are so cute! Then supper and we were supposed to run to Macs where we were 'kidnapped'. Stuck outside our dorm with Yun Xuan and Momo cuz it's locked and our wallets. Had to borrow money from Wenting in the end cuz got tired of waiting. Macs was good, chatted alot and laughed out loud but there was no one around except for a cat. Had to go back after Aunty Michelle called us and ran all the way to the fifth floor music room, hid under the huge pails. All the girls came screaming for their own mentor and it's so adorable. We all pretended to be one another, but Celina recognised my shoes in the end. They were screaming "Where's Michelle!" And Wenting said here and they all rushed towards her LOL. The girls went to sleep first then had debrief again, washed our hair at the sink with Wenting, it was quite amusing actually. Slept at 3 again writing cards for the kiddos.
Last day and Jessica left early without saying goodbye D: Had to pack up and Eloise one of my team members was scared of ants and there were ants at her cup. She doesn't like washing her cup despite reminding her. Everybody was screaming at her to clean up cuz I guess they don't really like her. Was getting quite frustrated myself at her grr. These batch of girls are so different from all of us then -.- Break camp and I'll miss Celina, Tammy, Hannah, Yen Yi, Xuan Lin, Kwan Lin, Eloise, Selecia, Bethany and Tang Shi! Had fun with them and even bonded with them over Boys Over Flowers!? HAHA.
Went to Ocha Paradise with Wenting, Yun Xuan, Daena, Gracia, Alyssa and Momo. Finally drank cappuchino oreo after don't know how many years! Photos up on Facebook already but I'll only post a few.
ICA Camp!
Waterbomb
Army Ranger
Officers and teachers' fake jump shot hahaha.
Mrs Rena Lee