<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

You're only as tall as your heart will let you be
Tuesday, May 26 @ 16:32

Happy birthday Momo,

I want chocolate cake :-)
Debate fest today was fun, I saw alot of Hildans, Yong Hong, Semele, Clarice, Kelly, Cheryl, Ying Yan, Kai Ho, Avelene, Jacqueline :o Ying Yan was calling me before frc, asking me where the heck is my school and saying all she see is some huge Barang Barang thing hahahahahaha. Somehow she found her way with friends, and she hates my school T.T

Was ushers with Pea and Corey for 3D, Yong Hong/Clarice/Kelly/Jacqueline's class! We had to bring them all the way to 4th floor Innosphere, and the aircon sucked and we were sweating like pigs. Lost the first debate to Kai Ho/Avelene's class, good effort though!? I remember Kai Ho was the debater for 6/9 or something -.-

Recess all the Anglicans chiong for Jap food, Yong Hong told me he was going to feast on that lololol. While Pea, Joycelyn, Celine, Danling were cog. I think they're guy deprived :o Or Cchms has ugly guys only!? I saw Pea's Sean! HAHAHA sorry Pea for embarrassing you, C & I were just too excited to see him.

Before second round Pea they all wanted to play taiti in front of the Ahs people -.- They trying to be funny zzz. I was playing Corey's iPhone trying to get my name in the high score for any game. Xhake Shake only can have one high score and it's super hard!!! Bombs Pearlyn super imba, she broke her record with 700, second highest 304 :o I got fourth for Scoops!!! :D Second round of debate against Sammi's class, represented by Rhine, Jj, Jeramyn and surprisingly we won! Thanks for the class spirit people, we rock 8D

Lunch with Jway, Corey, Pea, Junjie, Sz, Jona at Singpost, flipped coins to decide between Kfc or Macs, it was Macs in the end. Had alot of the free glasses and they didn't want it -.- Guys were shooting ice throwing fries at the other group of Cchms people :O Took 28 to Tamp, the bus was veryyyyyyyy colddddddd and longggggggg.

Saw Alester below the block opposite our houses and he played water soccer! Coolz.
Made Fb quiz Joanne I hope you fail B)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.