<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

We the dreamers
Tuesday, May 19 @ 19:23

Today had the debate thingy and found out that Ahs people will be coming for some debate fest! So exciting, can see Ying Yan, Pea's friend :D Then had A Maths debrief and I failed. Expected actually, haha. At least I got the ten marks question all correct!

Then went to Pp for lunch with Amanda, Fiona, Sarm and Koon Aik. Ate at Swensens I love the pepperoni pizza! And at the overhead bridge some lady stopped Sarm and Koon Aik, asking them to buy some photo frame with a teddy bear for 5 bucks. Luckily Amanda run away and Fiona and I go up the escalator lol. Fiona looked down and keep telling them to walk away -.-

Went to Amanda's house, Facebook, The Impossible Quiz, msn haiz. Amanda I want to sign up for that Zingrill membership thingy. So coolz. Tao Garden next time ah. Let's go visit them again HAHEHO.

Jway cannot say out ah. Shhhh. And I hate your pm -.-
wah.... wtf... 66 for maths.. dulan.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.