My love for them I cannot ignore
Wednesday, May 27 @ 19:14
Today had good teacher's checklist and I got the NIE teachers and Andrea Lee >: )
Pvc collection of money, we're still short of 400 bucks so tomorrow we'll be washing cars again. Jway don't start blasting at me I remember about the movie tomo ok! I won't ruin plans :-) Alvin and Junjie got caught by Ccl
outside school for untuck shirt wth! Loon told them to go back to school :o And they got detention -.- Bused with Jona, made me walk all the way from Northlight bus stop to the next bus stop z.
I'm laughing my frickin ass off hahahaha my Fb quiz is so
killllllllllerrrrr. Marcus Q and Kenneth failed only got one question correct while Fiona just passed 8D Maureen got the highest kns she tyco shit.
Momo's birthday cake is pretty! And she really chose chocolate cake instead of fruit cake haha love you!

