Let me see you work it
Thursday, May 14 @ 19:23
Out for 12 hours and I'm tired!
Met Pea at school first then walked to Kallang Kfc again for breakfast! The American Twister's so good and it got us addicted. But we used up all the coupons for it already :( Then it started raining dogs and cats outside and we were stuck inside whether to walk in the rain. In the end we just did cuz it felt dumb to wait inside with all those adults.

Pea and Gavril played Maple first while I stared at Pea's
chio character slacking during Monster Carnival. Some guys were very noisy playing Audition hahaha Gavril told them to lower the volume. Then Hua Waai, Xian Wei and Chen Rui came and we started Counter Strike! And Xw showed Hw and me something very gross on Youtube :O It's like porn la! Ahhhhh, I bet he's at home rewatching it now -.- I love being terrorist whoo but I don't know how to plant bomb. It's so fun to shoot your own friend when you have no enemies to shoot :B Stupid Hua Waai only know how use sniper and shoot us from afar >:(
Left at 11+ and while walking to Singpost we didn't see Horsey who walked pass us like wtf!? Ohmy we're really blind. Chen Rui treated us to yogurt haha tyvm! Strawberry with peach toppings ftw! Bused to Pp to meet Lwl to teach him to fold stars, haha. Super gay and his stars are so low standard compared to Pea's. But the paper's are super pretty with nice colours! And an angmoh scolded us so cool! He used the f word la super funny. Saw Abi too 8D







Went to 7-11 to buy The Straits Times just to see the movie screening timing -.- Persuaded them to watch at Bugis so Pea can go :D Cabbed separately and thanks Hua Waai for treating all of us! Stupid cabs couldn't fit 5 people don't know what's the Toyota Wish for. We were
blaming Xw for being fat that no cab wanted to take all of us oops! Bought tix for
Angels and Demons and thanks Cr for paying! I know you're broke now :o Bought super huge popcorn and drinks which we didn't finish in the end. Super wasted and Xw was being idiotic while trying to fit the popcorn bucket through the rubbish bin.



The movie totally rocked it was exciting from almost start to finish! Totally didn't regret watching thanks guys for telling me to watch that. Pea had to leave when the movie was ending but we reunited on the train so I could tell her the ending hee. Xw is such a sucka he wants to cheat and just tell Pea everyone died. I want to watch
Drag Me To Hell and
Haunting in Connecticut. Psst Pea it's a comedy 8D
Trained to Dhoby Ghaut to look for Pea's gift and it's sold out! Pea it's such a hot item you know and you're gonna like it :-) So wasted trip to Cathay, Plaza Sing and back to Cathay. Saw 3It people!? Like super weird when we came out this bunch of girls wearing Cchms uniform.
So yeah trained to Eunos, met Pea and talked about plans for Monday. Lan!? Ecp!? Movie!? Marina Barrage!? Chinese Garden!?!?!?! Ok we're spoilt for choice but I want something which little moolah needs to be spent. Last stop was Tm to buy Pea's gift. Thanks Hw for bbt and Xw you gotta stop being fat! Hahaha fatty boy :x Pea you're super funny you got locked out of your house! Oops, luckily your house has cute chairs outside! Today was a fruitful day because I only spent $7 when I could've spent like more with movies, food and stuff. Thanks guys except Xw!
/Edit
JOANNE AND WEINING YOU KNOW WIKIPEDIA TOLD THE WHOLE FRICKIN STORY OF HOUSE OF WAX! SUPER LAME AND YOU CAN GO THERE READ IF DON'T WANT WATCH LE HAHAHA.